Thursday 24 October 2019

My Dubai Tourism Experience


Anonymous - My Dubai Tourism Experience


I have always believed that difficult roads or challenges often  leads to beautiful destinations. i've never allowed a seemingly difficult situation to deter me from doing what i know in my heart, that i'm meant to do.

Dubai Gold Market

I've always nursed the desire of traveling to a more developed country, with higher and greater quality life and economy, to work. But most of these countries require a travel experience as one of their criteria for visa application, example of such country is U.S.A

So when a travel Agency and NGO (Ample Life foundation), presented an opportunity to us to travel, cruise and tour Dubai, for 6 good days, with different exciting activities, already planned and  lined up for us, in Dubai, I quickly grabbed it, because it will give me, the rare opportunity of meeting people with a totally different culture and background, touring new cities, with different food and above all networking.


I also felt that this will give me the needed travel experience, which will enable me to apply to any country of my choice. I was initially skeptical about it, mainly because i wasn't buoyant during that period, but at the same time, i didn't want the opportunity to slip away, coupled with the fact that my mind was already made up, like, i must embark on this journey, as a form of adventure, it's necessary, totally necessary.


So I applied for it.

The application process didn't take time, it took about 2 weeks . I was told to scan and submit the data page of my international passport and a white background passport photograph.
My visa was presented to me shortly after that. I was super excited and immediately started packing my bags and arranging everything I will need when i get there, I had to start packing early in order not forget anything.

I have heard so much about about Dubai, but i was shocked when I got there , because it was far more beautiful than i imagined or expected and far better than what I've been hearing from friends and colleagues. everything was world class, it's truely a beautiful country with lots of beautiful places. It was my first time of touring Dubai, and i was ecstatic.


Our first landing after leaving my home country was at Kigali, we landed at kigali international airport, Rwanda by 8:40pm, We reached there towards evening  and spent 2 -3 hours and left for Dubai by 1:00am Rwandan time, then landed in Dubai by 9:30am, Dubai time.


We got to Kigali in the night, but in Dubai it was already morning, because  we have different time zone with them. When we landed in Dubai, it was very cold, thank God i came with my jacket. We were taken to our hotel at Hyatt Regency and we lodged into our different rooms and rested before embarking on the tour.


Hyatt Regency Hotel

Pic taken from the 34th Floor
Of the Hyatt Regency

When we woke up in the morning, we went for our morning excercise  and took our breakfast after that. We dressed up and went to the the wave house Dubai, Dubai is the number one place for indoor activities.
We played lots of indoor games on our first day in Dubai, with other exciting activities and went to the Dubai Gold Market, the next day, i have never seen so much Gold in one place before, they were beautiful and came in different sizes and designs.


Breakfast





Dubai Mall


The second day was highly loaded, with so much fun activities, there wasn't much time because a lot has been mapped out for the day.

From our hotel we went to the Gold Souk spice Market, Jumeira Beach, Dubai Mall, from there we went back to our hotel, and got ready for Gala night with some Nigerian celebrities.




My Dubai experience was supper awesome and it was totally worth it  and I'm glad I didn't miss such an awesome and exciting adventure. Most of the things i was skeptical about didn't come into play.
I couldn't capture all the events that took place, but i sure do have some pictures.

This river is artificial and it usually
 dances, when music starts playing
Music

Surprisingly their food wasn't as expensive as i thought, we had good food, mixed with great company. We also visited the Burj Khalifa, which is the tallest building  in the world, Royal Vision SmIc, before heading to the IMG world of adventure.

Read Everything you need to know about Tourist and Visit Visa application



IMG WORLD OF ADVENTURE 

This is the perfect place to see and meet the superheroes and characters you grew up loving. It is the world largest indoor team park. 


It has about 5 epics zones, with exciting activities suitable for all ages, both young and old, Rides, Cinemas, Park, etc.


The opportunity for indoor adventure in Dubai are endless, such as the Thor Thunder spin. It's safe and fun-filled.






                 Thor Thunder Spin

We also went to the Dubai Desert Safari, this desert is one of the extraordinary deserts in the world. We enjoyed an amazing fire dance performance and other side shows there.






It was really an adventure because I've never seen or experienced anything like it  before.





Dubai is the best place to be for holiday and it's pocket friendly i must say, with exciting and memorable attractions, such as beach clubs, Golf course, Gold Market, Wave house Dubai, Dubai Safari, Thor Thunder spin to shopping malls.


I also made new friends. I had an amazing time in Dubai and and it's an experience, i will never forget.









1 comment:

  1. This is certainly the best article i have come across today. It is indeed nice how you shared the information is a simple yet well-detailed manner. I have taken time to write a content and i would like you to rate it for me.
    Here is the link >>> https://www.tecteem.com/wapquick-tv-series-download-wapquick-tv-series/

    ReplyDelete

We Will Be Happy To See Your Thoughts....

PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY..